PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy your toddler's pajamas?

snowangel
06-02-2005, 08:33 PM
My toddler is going to need to start wearing two piece pjs. I LOVE the Carter's ones, but of course we don't have those in Canada.

Any suggestions on where to buy toddler pjs? I don't like the Gap ones. They are tight and the elastic isn't covered.

darby24
06-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Well I can't help you out for the summer, but last winter the Gap had fleece pj's that were different. It was a steep $35, but my nephew has worn them for over 6 months now! She hasn't bought any new pj's (if it's really hot, he sleeps in a t-shirt and diaper.)

Off the top of my head, have you tried Please Mum or the Children's Place?

hipmaman
06-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Try Bonnie Togs, even Costco has good cotton knit ones for reasonable price. Of course, baby boutiques would have them for the price of the earth too :)

smiliedds
06-03-2005, 12:55 AM
I have the Carter's ones and I love them too. I bought them from the Bay. And I've seen them at local baby stores too. However, my DS just turned one. And I haven't bought any that is bigger than what he is using now. So I don't know up to what size they carry. But they are definitly in Canada. HTH

Rebecca

snowangel
06-09-2005, 07:24 AM
Which Bay did you buy those Carter's pjs at? I have never seen them at our local Bay store.

smiliedds
06-10-2005, 12:45 AM
I've seen them at different the Bay here in Vancouver. And also at a local baby store. Where are you located?

Rebecca

bubbaray
06-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I've seen Carters jammies at the Bay and at Winners here.

I have some Carters, but I actually prefer the $9.98 ones from Costco. They seem comfortable for DD and they wash & wear nicely.

HTH

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]