PDA

View Full Version : Any equivalent to Hanna Andersson in Canada?

snowangel
07-12-2005, 12:47 PM
I would really like to buy myself a HA dress online, but its so hard when you can't try it on. I just want one of her simple black dresses.

Any suggestions where I could get something similar in Canada?

Where do you buy YOUR clothes?

I am getting so sick of the same old shops I always go to.

Mel

Piglet
07-14-2005, 01:12 PM
One word... Winners!

I love shopping there and always find lots of great things (a few too many if you ask DH). I also love Tristan for work clothes. I shop at the Gap for casual clothes. Everyone I work with shops at Banana Republic, but I can't figure out the appeal of looking like everyone else looks, and the prices are very high generally.

I shop at HA for DS, and have bought a few things for myself too. It is hit and miss for me. The great thing about HA is that they actually ship to Canada, which is rare for US stores. Plus, if you ned to return something, their return address is in Canada fo Canadians. This means that the return shipping isn't as pricey and many people have found that if you are doing an exchange, they waive the shipping charge on the new items.

snowangel
07-16-2005, 01:00 PM
That is GREAT to know about the HA returns. This was my worry...buying sight unseen and all.

I will have to check out Winners! Thanks!

From, Melanie

psophia17
07-27-2005, 10:59 PM
I can't fit into Hannas, and have had so-so luck at winners, but I've been pretty surprised by Mark's Work Wearhouse as far as casual clothes go.