PDA

View Full Version : The Bay is selling Maclarens!

snowangel
07-16-2005, 01:01 PM
I was at The Bay in Richmond Hill today and they are *gasp* actually selling two Maclarens! They had the Triumph for $160 and the Volo...which was marked for like $260...weird.

Anyway, maybe we will actually get some nice strollers up here..finally!

Melanie

hipmaman
07-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Yeah, Bay in Square One and Erin Mills has them too. Watch out for sale where you can get 15% off strollers and then use an HBC card to save another 10% (or get an instantly approved HBC card). Someone in Ontario said she paid $140 for the Volo after everything.

BRU has the Volo for $149.

I just have to find out what year Volo it is. It must be 2005 model with the hood. At $140 after taxes, that's a darn good price - and save all the hassle from buying from the US.

Btw, Bay also has the Cosatto (Inglesina) umbrella stroller in red. I just didn't catch the model name. It was on sale for like $50-60.

smiliedds
07-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Tam, I've seen the Volo at Vancouver downtown The Bay store too. It has a hood so I'm assuming it's a 2005 model. I also saw a Combi twin stroller (but couldn't find its name). I don't remember seeing an Inglesina... Maybe I should go back to check again :)

Rebecca

jujucb
07-23-2005, 09:42 AM
I think the Cosatto is called the Dixie or Dixie Sport. Some Zellers stores are also carrying it for about the same price.

snowangel
07-23-2005, 11:03 AM
Aren't we just getting with the times now, lol. The Zapp is at Sears. So cool!

Mel

Piglet
07-24-2005, 05:21 PM
Yes, the Volo is a 2005. I picked up a Poppy on Friday. It was 15% off, so it was around $135 plus tax. I am not sure what other colours they have.

Now the problem of to much choice... my mom wants to buy me a stroller for my and DH's anniversary (she already knows what I like and thus what DH likes to receive for our anniversaries, LOL). I am torn between the Volo and the Zapp (see my other post). I need a lightweght stroller for keeping in the car, so the Volo is lighter, but the Zapp is smaller (and way cooler).

Hooray for Canada stroller shopping!!!