PDA

View Full Version : Stokke stroller and highchair, Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags and Bugaboo

hipmaman
07-24-2005, 08:27 PM
Pinochio's Pick of the Crop toy store in downtown Oakville has the Stokke stroller (explorer, I think) and the Tripp Trapp/Stokke high chair. I didn't check the prices or colour availability.

Next door is Harrison of Oakville who now carries the Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags and the Bugaboo Frog. Midnight Madness and it was madness, so I didn't check the prices either;)

The Oi Oi diaper bags are now sold in a whole bunch of Canadian baby boutiques too http://www.oioi.com.au/content/retailers_canada.htm

Thought you might be interested to find there are definitely more selections in Canada now. Sheesh, compare to 6 yrs ago when I had my first, this is absolute heaven. No wait, 3 yrs ago it was still a pit ;)

VGL
07-30-2005, 07:34 PM
I've seen the Stokke stroller, highchair and crib at Safety Superstore in Mississauga and BabyWorld in Stoney Creek. Safety Superstore also has the Bugaboo.

Both stores will order the Stokke Xplory stroller, I think they're $1080 or something like that. The floor models are for demonstration only to judge the interest people have in them.