PDA

View Full Version : Britax Parkway is in Canada now...

hipmaman
08-03-2005, 07:25 PM
I just learned from other forums and called around myself that the Britax Parkway booster seat is now available in Canada. People spotted them in Diaper Days in Guelph and Li'l Niblets and Baby Sprouts. Both do ship, if you need shipping.

The price is $130 CAD and the colour available is Granite

It really is a nice seat with side-impact protection. Should be good from 40 lbs to 100 lbs (website says 30 lbs, but that's the legal limit in the US, in Canada it's 40 lbs), EPS foam, etc.

I'm so excited that we now have more choices and the price is affordable for many. I had thought maybe it would be in the $200 range which would be steep for a booster.

Anyway, the store in Guelph apparently is new, so here is the details:

Diaper Days
35 Harvard Road,
Guelph, ON N1G 3A2
Tel. : 519-763-3199

Li'l Niblets can be found in the Yellow Pages easily.

And I hear the Roundabout is coming back to Canada and expected to arrive in stores in Sept. Li'l Niblets has an order in for Sept delivery. No words on the infant seat Companion though.

Tam

LaundryMania
08-04-2005, 07:21 AM
That's good news!!

Now we just need the same Britax fabric choices that are available in the States... I would love one of those "cat" family fabrics or even the army fatigue one...

pamela mom of 3
08-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Oh gosh...that is wonderful to hear!

Thanks for the info Tam ;)

smiliedds
08-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I hope Britax keeps them here!

Rebecca

darby24
08-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Wonderful! And not as expensive as I would have thought.

Still have to decide on that darn combination seat though. x( It's not getting easier as nephew creeps near the height limit on his FPSE, it's getting harder and harder to pick (eps cargo vs generations). Ugh.