PDA

View Full Version : Double Stroller Help Please

nicola0915
08-17-2005, 01:19 PM
Hi There

I'm expecting my second child this fall and will need to purchase a double stroller. My first child will be 18-months when the second one arrives.

I'm looking for any suggestions on what models I should look at. I'm based in the Toronto area and am looking for an all purpose stroller.

I have a single Zooper Boogie right now and love it but it is way too heavy to lift in and out of my car for shopping trips etc. (plus it won't fit into the trunk of my car without removing a wheel). I bought the Peg Prego Aria stroller for mall trips which worked out well but would rather not purchase 2 different strollers this time around.

I'm thinking that a Tandem style stroller would be better than a side-by-side as the new baby will be much less likely to be beaten up by my son :)

Any feedback anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

pamela mom of 3
08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
I'd try looking at

http://www.lilniblets.com

They have alot of double choices{both tandem, sbs and toddler seat styles} by perego, mountain buggy, phil and teds, valco, maclaren, graco etc

I've owned both tandem and sbs & honestly kids can beat up on one another in either style LOL :P

I'd go see a number of different options and see which suits your lifestyle, needs and personal like/dislikes best :)