PDA

View Full Version : Lands End

psophia17
10-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Does anyone every buy from Lands End here? If not, check it out - their regular prices aren't crazy (like LLBean's can be) and they have an overstocks page with crazy discounts. The shipping, although it can take a long time through Canada Post, is reasonable too.

www.landsend.com

darby24
10-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Be sure to check out http://www.landsend.ca

pamela mom of 3
10-06-2005, 09:26 AM
I've bought from them for a few years now, your right the overstocks pages get some great deals!

I have actually found their shipping to be quite quick, probably depends upon where in Canada you are but normally less than a week for me to get my pkg! :)

Piglet
10-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Why did I have to follow the link? Curiosity got the better of me I guess... now I am a Lands End addict. Oh well, at least the prices are great and my wallet is a fair bit lighter!

psophia17
10-07-2005, 03:04 PM
The quality is there, too, and if you're not happy they are awesome with returns :)

Happy Shopping!

snowangel
10-08-2005, 07:52 PM
I read on the website that they bill you for the taxes and duties afterwards. Is it still worth it? Please let me know how much duties and taxes you were charged, as I am currently eyeing some stuff!

From, Melanie

Piglet
10-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Once you set up an account with them and indicate that you are from Canada, the duties and taxes show up along with your items in the shopping cart. The duties, taxes, shipping were all added up before I paid.

Enjoy...

pamela mom of 3
10-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Yes, i knew all of my charges up front before i paid, during billing it breaks down your costs. :)

bubbaray
10-14-2005, 05:07 PM
I have ordered stuff from them for myself for about 15 years now. Their quality ROCKS, their CS ROCKS and they have recently improved the fit of some of their womens clothes.

I have ordered some cute things for DD from LE. And, of course, I have the full collection of their diaper bags -- don't get me started! ;)

Their website is really easy to navigage and the pre-calculation of duty really helps you decide if an item is "worth" it.

BTW, their bathing suits are great!

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]