PDA

View Full Version : LeapPad deals

smiliedds
10-17-2005, 10:36 PM
ToysRUs has the LeapPad with microphone and the Spider-Man LeapPad on sale for only $19.87 (instead of >$49.99). Unfortunately, it's only while supply lasts.

Meanwhile, both Futureshop and Bestbuy have the (regular) LeapPad for $19.97. Also, the LeapPad books are on sale for $4.97 each instead of $19.99. And if you can find it in stock, My First LeapPad is on sale for $14.97 at Bestbuy and the corresponding books are only $1.97.

Rebecca

schums
10-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Where did you find these deals? I'm in the US but very close to Canada (Detroit area), and for these deals, I'd be making a road trip!!

TIA,
Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)

smiliedds
10-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Sorry, I'm all the way in Vancouver (West coast). But the sale is across Canada. Maybe someone in Windsor or London area can check out the stores there for you. Actually, you can just call up the ToysRUs, Futureshop and Bestbuy in those areas to see if they have any in stock!

Hold on, I just checked the Futureshop website and it looks like the store in Windsor still has a few things in stock:
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/subclass.asp?logon=&langid=EN&catid=22219
I would however, still call the store to verify and ask them to put the items on hold. And remember, the website doesn't show all the items the stores carry too.

You can also check the store stock on the Bestbuy.ca website. As to ToysRUs, you'll need to call the store directly. And oh, the list of items on websites is already a lot smaller than yesterday night. I think these products are flying out of the store. So you need to call fast if you want any! HTH

Rebecca