PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Webstore & Huge Sale

sand82552
11-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Hello,

I am new here and am amazed at all the great info on sales especially. I am also a Canadian, and know all to well how difficult it is to order online and get great deals at the same time. I thought I would post my newest find. It is a webstore out of Edmonton called Peekaboo Baby and they currently have some unbelievable deals. Everything, is 50% off! I just bought some haba blocks for super cheap. Anyways, check them out.

http://www.peekaboobaby.ca/default.htm

Sandy

Piglet
11-28-2005, 11:58 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

What an awesome sale! They have lots of goodies - Glamourmom nursing tops, Skip Hops and Fleurvilles, and lots of great toys.

I haven't placed my order yet, but I am making my list.

sand82552
11-28-2005, 12:52 PM
It is an awesome sale hey?

I ordered the Haba first blocks, the Haba fantasy Blocks and a Little Miss Helpful Gel Pack. I am really restraining myself, I want to order other stuff too.

You'll have to tell me what you order

Sandy
Ava - 03/26/05

Piglet
11-28-2005, 10:00 PM
What didn't I order...

I got a Skip Hop Duo, Haba Max, Haba Scrummy-land dish set, Wool blanket (multi-check), and a Togu Touch Ball.

I would have bougt a Glamour mom bra top in a heart beat, but I have one and I do not think I will be BFing much come next summer, when I find it most useful. That having been said, I am wearing mine today as an undershirt, which is keeping me nice and warm, so I mich still reconsider and get another one.

Thanks again for posting!

sand82552
11-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Marina,

Wow, you did great. It makes me want to order again. LOL! I have a skip hop bag, it's not the duo though, I forget the name, anyway I love it. I keep on looking at those haba dish sets, they are really neat. Talk to you later

Sandy

Laundraholic
12-08-2005, 07:30 PM
awwww... i just saw this post =(

i tried to order a couple of things, but everything i wanted was already sold out (website wasn't updated yet).

anyone know when the sale started? i'm going to bookmark the site and try to check out next year's sale earlier =)

JustinsMommy
12-09-2005, 02:26 AM
They are clearing out their stock and will no longer be in business.