PDA

View Full Version : Best place/deal to buy Robeez booties? They are $39 on the website.

snowangel
12-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Anyone know of any place that has them any cheaper? $39 plus tax is a little steep. However, I MUST have them for my DD. They are just too cute!

NewfieNat
12-29-2005, 02:04 PM
This is a little cheaper

http://www.softmoc.com/ca/systemshow-searchr_v1ZROB_g1BAB_P57

I got a pair for Ryan from a local consignment store that carries them new. They had tons of stock left over from last year and marked that line down to $27.99. What a deal!

Natalie

Laundraholic
12-29-2005, 08:16 PM
I'm not sure where you're located, but Bonnie Togs (from the website it looks like all their stores are in Ontario and I don't think you can order online) is having a sale right now until Sat Dec 31 of 20% off everything in the store.
I know they sell Robeez, so they probably have the booties in stock also.

Nicsmom
01-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Try E-bay. There is a store called Shoeszoo that carries shoes VERY similar to Robeez, at less than half the price. I bought my first two pairs yesterday because I read wonderful reviews from the Bargain alert forum. Of course, I have not received them yet so I cannot say for sure how nice they are, but everyone says they are as cute as the Robeez.

Nicsmom
01-14-2006, 08:16 PM
I just noticed that you are looking for the booties. I don't know if Shoeszoo has booties, but I don't remember seeing them when I bought the shoes. Sorry.

AlliBrockli
01-14-2006, 11:12 PM
i bought my booties off of ebay. although-with shipping to canada you dont always save that much :) there is a consignment store in edmonton that sells the shoes for 25ish and the booties for 34 ish