PDA

View Full Version : So what did everyone buy on Boxing Day?

snowangel
12-26-2005, 09:51 PM
I bought DS a few pairs of Old Navy Long John Pj's. A couple of pairs were $6.99 and the others were $8.25, so half price.

I also bought DS two sweaters. The toddler sweaters were all 50% off, so $11.50 each. I got a nice off-white fisherman style.

I bought DD three dresses from Please Mum. One is a real Hanna copy. It is a fleece tunic with a fluffy trim, $15. I also bought her two velour dresses for $10 each.

Please Mum has a copy of the HA Jungle Journey jacket too, somewhat similar anyway in baby blue.

What did everyone else buy?

Piglet
12-27-2005, 12:35 PM
HAHA - we really are the same! Now I have to go to Please Mum. I have NEVER been in that store, if you can believe it. I have a bunch of returns to do, so I might go there today.

Oh, do you have the link for HannaKidz? I will gladly keep you company there.

snowangel
12-28-2005, 12:43 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hannakidz/

Have a great week shopping!

If it doesn't rain, we are hoping to take the kids to the zoo today, otherwise its off to the mall! doh!

snowangel
12-29-2005, 01:04 PM
During today's shopping excursion I got some great deals at Old Navy. The t-necks and v-neck sweaters were all 50% off. So I got a few for myself.

I got DD some t-neck onesies for $2.99 and regular t-necks for $4.99.

Oh and I got DD a puffy winter coat for next year. Powder pink with a faux fur trim on the hood, super cute for $19.50.

ahhhh, so much shopping, so little time....

Piglet
12-30-2005, 11:44 AM
I have never been rejected from a group in my life (well other than the popular kids in jr. high). HannaKidz requires 100 Ebay transactions and I only have 1! I hate Ebay with a passion and avoid it like the plague (not to mention that it is hard to find good shipping to Canada on most things). Oh well. It wasn't meant to be...

Neatfreak
12-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Ha! I spent Boxing Day stuck in Red Deer as our car broke down on the highway (thank goodness a carseat can be installed in a tow truck!). I can't imagine what kind of zoo Old Navy would look like on Boxing Day - maybe I'll see what's left there this weekend ....