PDA

View Full Version : Robeez - how many pairs is TOO many??!

EllasMum
02-21-2006, 08:26 PM
I really wish I hadn't gone to the Robeez website last night!! They have their new Spring/Summer collection on the site... the crab ones are to die for!! Also I have been looking everywhere for the cherry ones and I see that they are part of the new collection. I love these shoes and love to support a Canadian company, but DD already has MANY pairs... she has 3 pairs (soon to be outgrown) of the 0-6 month size and (gulp) 5 pairs of the 6-12 month size. Can I justify the purchase of the crab or cherry ones? Mind you I didn't actually purchase the 6-12 month ones - they were either given as gifts or hand-me-downs... If I do buy these DD will officially have more pairs of shoes than her mother. WAY more pairs of shoes! :)

NewfieNat
02-21-2006, 09:27 PM
According to me, you can't have too many! We didn't use them until Ryan started crawling but so far our total is below

0-6 Cream Booties
6-12 Maple Leaf, Cream Puppies
12-18 Baseball, Blue Puppies, Red Hockey, Navy & Cream Booties

I think that's it, lol. He is about to outgrow 12-18 and I'll think I'll get him one more pair of 18-24 for around the house. Then our Robeez days are over :-( Must be time for another baby!

Natalie

EllasMum
02-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Don't Robeez go up to size 4 years? By my count you've got another 2 years! No need to stop now! LOL!

Neatfreak
02-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Hmm ... it sounds like I might be on the same page at Nat. M is also on the verge of outgrowing the 12 - 18 month size, and since she's keeping her socks on and wearing more durable shoes outside of the house now, I'm not sure if it makes sense to indulge my Robeez habit much longer. Maybe one more pair, to wear inside. She's never had a purple pair before, so I'm partial to the new snails. Though the argyle designs did catch my eye ...

M's collection thus far:

0 - 6: cherries and cream dragonflies
6 - 12: magenta butterflies and pink cupcakes
12 - 18: bumblebees, magenta butterflies (again), and teal songbirds

She didn't really need three pairs of the 12 - 18 size, really. She was walking and wore her Pedoodles outside ...

EllasMum
03-02-2006, 09:27 PM
OK I totally folded and bought the crab ones! I couldn't resist! I took some clothes in to Once Upon A Child and sold them and just happened to get $26. How much do the Robeez cost there? You guessed it, $25.99! Now if I can just track down the cherry ones... ;)

snowangel
03-03-2006, 01:20 PM
We have tons of Robeez too. However, you have way more than us, hehe. I think you need to branch out girl. There are LOTS of different soft shoes out there OTHER than Robeez. Some even cuter. If you are interested in some co-ops come over to

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Babysoftsoledshoes/

We currently have Pedipeds co-op going on...

NewfieNat
03-31-2006, 11:04 AM
I did branch out, are you proud of me? ;)But only because there are some great deals out there, usually I like to buy Canadian. I got Ryan a pair of ShooShoos sandels for wearing inside this summer, a pair of ShooShoos booties for wearing inside next winter, and I just ordered a pair of Isabooties in safari for Ryan to wear for his safari-themed 2nd birthday party. Again, I wanted to support Canadian retailers but from Funky Monkey they were $27.99 + $14 for shipping, at Isabooties I paid $25.xx CDN including shipping (though I excpect a few bucks duty)

Natalie