PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Cheeks shop - too cute!

EllasMum
03-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I just visited the Sweet Cheeks shop in Calgary (Dalhousie Station). I don't know if it is a chain or just a small business. They have the most beautiful clothing, toys and quilts! They had alot of babies' Easter dresses and also dress clothes for baby boys. They seemed to have mostly baby stuff but some stuff for older kids too. Most of the clothing is high-end stuff by a company that starts with Z... can't remember the name but it was something like Zulu? Zolo? anyway, whatever it was it was super cute! They also carry alot of the Manhattan Toys and things like wooden toys and games. If you're looking for a more unique type of gift, this is a great store (no, I don't work there - although an employee discount might be incentive... haha!). Just thought I'd share this as I know there are a few moms from the Calgary area on the board!

Neatfreak
03-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Was it Zutano, maybe?

EllasMum
03-08-2006, 09:25 PM
That's the one! I recognized the striped pattern - and also the hats with the flipped over top that looks like a little animal - too cute. The stuff is just beautiful. A little on the pricey side but the material and colors are amazing. There was also some little outfits, not sure if it was Zutano (didn't see it on the site), that had gorgeous emroidered applique type jungle animals. Sorry, baby brain strikes again - can't remember that brand either! :)

NewfieNat
03-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks! I'll HAVE to go there soon. I was longing for a Safari shirt from Janie & Jack for Ryan's birthday but I can't bring myself to pay $28 US for the shirt, $8 US for shipping along with the usual duty. Good to know there are other choices!

Natalie