PDA

View Full Version : Had great service from Harmony Airways

bubbaray
03-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Just returned from Palm Springs, where we had a great time, save for Maya's trip to the hospital (sigh). Stayed at the Marriott Las Palmas and really enjoyed it there. Went to the zoo, did a couple of hikes, spent most of our time at the pool (Maya's a fish!).

I wanted to post an FYI about Harmony Airways, though. They were really great to fly with baby. We bought Maya a seat. They were helpful with pre-boarding, had the stroller waiting AND set up once we arrived, etc.. Great experience.

We will return to PS and would definitely consider flying Harmony again (and would return to the Marriott too).

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

Laundraholic
03-09-2006, 12:19 PM
We used Harmony Airways in January when travelling to Vanouver with 23 month old DS. I also have nothing but great things to say about them...

Extremely helpful during the check-in. Although we didn't buy DS a seat, they gave him one anyways between us (as the flight wasn't full). They even gave him his own meal and (double) snacks and earphones even though the flight attendants knew he wasn't a "paying customer".

EllasMum
03-13-2006, 01:26 AM
>Extremely helpful during the check-in. Although we didn't buy
>DS a seat, they gave him one anyways between us (as the flight
>wasn't full).

I had the same experience with WestJet. I was flying with DD and my mother - and they always gave us a window and an aisle and then just didn't give out the middle seat so if we needed to I could put DD down there (I didn't end up using it but the extra space was nice!). They also had my stroller ready and setup and were extremely helpful with boarding etc.