PDA

View Full Version : Onesies Extenders?

EllasMum
04-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Has anyone seen these in Canada? I've been through a number of the websites in the 'where to find it' post but can't find any. I did see some on ebay but would like to find them locally (or at least in Canada) if possible.

TIA,
Susan

luckymommy
04-28-2006, 07:09 AM
I haven't seen them in Canada either but I haven't really looked.

I know this doesn't really answer your question about finding them in Canada but I got mine through One Step Ahead (from my sister who lives in the US). One Step Ahead will ship to Canada though...they email you a shipping quote and then you can go ahead and order from there.

The extenders are great...I use them all the time.

HTH,
Leigh

EllasMum
05-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Thanks, Leigh. I have submitted a shipping quote request to One Step Ahead. Hope it's reasonable - I could really use those extenders! DD has a long torso so is *constantly* outgrowing the length of her diaper shirts - I can't keep up with the sizes! There are some up for auction on ebay but the shipping is outrageous (range I was quoted is $8.50 - $14.00???!). Why do we never get this cool stuff in Canada? :(

psophia17
05-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm almost positive I've seen these somewhere recently, and the only places I've been to are Wal-mart, Superstore, and TRU...I wish I'd seen this post before I saw them, I would've picked some up for you.

EllasMum
05-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Thanks, Petra. :)

I have looked at a couple of Wal-marts around here - no dice. I did check a couple of Superstores too - also nothing. TRU I did only a quick pass through and didn't see any, but I really should have asked as I can never find anything in TRU. Let me know if you remember where you saw them! :)

psophia17
05-06-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm racking my brain, but it's just not coming to me. It may have been in the babies catalog from TRU, too, or even in the Sears catalog.

Being pg makes my brain stop remembering things. But if I remember, I'll let you know ASAP :)

EllasMum
05-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Someone else suggested Sears to me - I had mentioned planning to look in fabric stores where they sell bra extenders etc and my friend suggested Sears because of their specialty in stuff like bras/mastectomy garments etc - the thought being if they can sell stuff to extend one type of garment, why not another? ;)