PDA

View Full Version : Discount Dutailier?

psophia17
05-28-2006, 11:53 AM
I am going to have a glider for when this baby comes, come he11 or high water, but I am also cheap.

Is there a Cdn source for discounted Dutailier gliders out there? I love the bumblebee print one at TRU, but am not so thrilled with the bumblebee print, IYKWIM.

TIA!!

EllasMum
05-28-2006, 12:49 PM
ETA: I just remembered that when I bought mine, the salesguy at TRU said that they often have gliders that people special ordered and then either didn't like, or changed their minds or whatever, and they mark the prices down on them. He said to ask at your store if they have any floor models or else special orders that weren't purchased.

Hi Petra - I bought a glider at TRU (sorry, not sure of the brand) that is sort of the mid-priced one. I love it! Very comfy and the fabric is quite nice (it's sort of beige/tan and looks like it has ridges/stripes in the fabric - very soft, almost velvety). I think I paid around $450 total for the glider and the footstool. In fact, I just found the link:

http://www.toysrus.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&catalogId=10052&langId=-1&productId=49512

I highly recommend this one! Still comfy even with DD now weighing a whopping 21 pounds 13 ounces!

Good luck and happy shopping!