PDA

View Full Version : Walmart now sells Gerber fruit & veg puffs!

pampamz
08-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Which means no more trips to Target or Meijers in the US to hoard these favorite snacks for our DC!

EllasMum
08-03-2006, 11:40 PM
I just tried the banana fruit puffs for DD - she went CRAZY for them!! I mixed them in with her cheerios and she picked through the cheerios to get them. Very popular, indeed! My friend tried the apple bits/puffs for her DS and they were great, too. The Gerber snacks are still a little on the pricey side for me, but not too bad for the occasional treat!

Piglet
08-04-2006, 11:41 AM
We also used to get them in the US every time we went. I bought Strawberry Banana at Walmart and both kids loved them!

It is nice to see that we are finally getting lots of great stuff to choose from - did anyone notice that Sears will be carryng the Combi Travel System (yes, the carseat too)? Also Zellers and Sears will have the Chicco lightweight (name is escaping me - London?). The Bay sells Maclarens and TRU sells Marathons. Gap has Maternity in a few locations... what next?

pampamz
08-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Oh my -- I will have to be on the lookout for Macs @ the Bay. That is dangerous info!

super_grape
08-05-2006, 03:37 AM
I was in TRU the other day and they now carry
the Combi highchair, pack n play, and
booster...pretty neat!

EllasMum
08-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Safeway has them too! Saw them today! More expensive than Walmart, though!