PDA

View Full Version : Way to Go Bay!!!

Piglet
10-20-2006, 02:39 PM
I was so pleasantly surprised with the Bay today at lunch. I had to buy a gift for a friend who had a baby girl. I found totally adorable stuff at the Bay and even had a hard time deciding. They have a line called First Impressions - very cute stuff for both buys and girls. I am always on the lookout for cute boy thigs since they are hard to find.

Next, I checked out the maternity clothes. They have a line in uor Bay called Lovida. It is from Barcelona. Lots of nice pieces, 25% off today, and lots of natural fibres! The best of all was a suit jacket that was actually lined and nicely finished. It came out to $64 after the discount and I found a matching skirt and pants! They also claim to have Bravado bras (including newer styles) in the lingerie department, although I ran out of time to check.

Finally, at the cash register they had pamphlets on car seats. I have yet to find a good pamphlet in Canada. I think we have a winnner! They clearly indicate that you should use your seat to the heighest weight/height allowed. Then never use the term "over" (i.e. children over 40 lbs should be in boosters). They only use the term "under" (i.e children under 30 lbs should be RF, children under 40 or 48 lbs (depending on manufacturer) should be harnessed, children under 80 lbs should be in boosters). It is sponsored by HBC and written by Safe Kids Canada.

Shocking, LOL!

Laundraholic
10-20-2006, 04:56 PM
oohhh... if anyone sees the Bravado bras go on sale at the Bay, please let me know!!

I am so in love with the Bravado Lifestyle Nursing Bra (and it's also the only non-underwire nursing bra that I've found that came in my size), but I only mananged to get a couple from the sierrablue.ca site before they went out of business.

I think my bra size is changing AGAIN (band size getting smaller) and I don't really want to pay full retail for the bra...

cartuin
10-28-2006, 11:53 PM
I am glad to read that the Bay is improving. I tend to stay away from their baby section because of how depressing it is.

If you are looking for Bravado bras you can buy them online from their website http://www.bravadodesigns.com/default.asp?ref=/category.asp~ID=7 I am planning on doing this once I find that tape measurer to measure myself