PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a car seat tech in Calgary

chinook
03-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Hi all,

Well we got our Marathons (at EChildren - and they've reduced their price to $299.95) and are ready to install them.

I'm worried we won't do it correctly what with all the versa-tether stuff (I think we'd have to anchor them to the front seats in our MPV because the tether attachments are on the back of the seats the carseats are going into) so I think I'd like to have a tech come out so we can install them together.

Does anyone know of the best way to find a tech? I'm going to go look in the yellow pages now...

Thanks!

Piglet
03-11-2007, 03:24 PM
I'll be honest, I have never seen a single ad for a carseat tech in Calgary. On top of everything else, I have never met anyone that was remotely knowledgeable about MA installs here. It is a unique seat in that it has the RF tether and the built in lockoffs, but it is also one of the easiest seats to install. My best advice - try it yourself and then post any questions you might have on the carseat forum. In no time you will be an expert on your seat! Worst case scenario, PM me through the boards and I can meet you one of these days and work with you on your install - I have installed my MA in a Mazda Protege and a Toyota Sienna - if they had a baby it would be an MPV, LOL!