PDA

View Full Version : The Mom Store - Chinook Centre (Calgary)

Piglet
05-27-2007, 05:19 PM
I just went to the Mom Store in Chinook this afternoon. They are on the upper level right next to Sears. NICE stuff!! Lots of cool baby gear - Micralite and Silver Cross Strollers to name a few. I was there to exchange a baby gift, but boy was I drooling over the goodies. They also had Trumpette socks, cute t-shirts, and lots of yummy bedding, blankets, etc. I ended up with boring stuff - Lilypadz.

chinook
06-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Marina,

Congratulations on your baby girl!!

Now, did you happen to spy any interesting double strollers there? Not that I NEED another stroller but I've always got my eyes peeled...

Cheers!
Kelly-Ann

Piglet
06-03-2007, 09:28 AM
nak

i don't recall if they had any doubles, but they did have bumbleride strollers as well. not sure if any of those brands have cool doubles. the owners were really nice - they might be able to order something if you needed it.

Neatfreak
06-04-2007, 04:06 PM
I had no idea there was a shop like that at Chinook! I don't venture down to the Sears side often enough, I guess!

Piglet
06-05-2007, 03:37 PM
They just opened in the last month or so. I missed them the few times I was at Chinook too, but then I got a gift that I had to exchange (duplicate), so I had to find them!

Neatfreak
06-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Ah, I'd love to check it out, but our house is being packed up for the next move next week, and I really don't need to add any more stuff to our inventory ...