PDA

View Full Version : Super Cute JOE Clothing!!

Piglet
08-22-2007, 10:59 PM
I was just at my Superstore and found the cutest clothing in the kids JOE line! They are nicely made, well priced and fit well - what more could I ask for? Best of all, for the girls stuff - it isn't "sexy", just nice and cute (but quite stylish). I am going to be in trouble whenever I have to do groceries... the grown up stuff is nice too!

http://joe.ca/Categories_en.aspx?catid=45&p=45

torontomom
08-23-2007, 06:45 PM
deleted...

Neatfreak
08-23-2007, 07:39 PM
I've been stalking their website for a couple of weeks! So glad the kids stuff is finally posted!

Laundraholic
08-24-2007, 10:00 AM
I love the girls stuff... and the prices are unbelievable (better than sale prices for some other brands).

The boys stuff I wasn't too impressed with ... but then again that the way the adult Joe line is too (lotsa stuff for the ladies, the men have minimal choice).

Laundraholic
08-24-2007, 10:00 AM
nm

bubbaray
08-25-2007, 02:34 PM
I have a few Joe pieces for the girls and myself. I will say, its more "disposable" clothing, KWIM? The quality isn't great and after washing, its more wrinkled than stuff from Please Mum or even Walmart's George brand. I don't expect the pieces I got for DD#1 to last to be used by DD#2.

For me, its more the kind of clothing I will leave at daycare.

The tops I bought for myself shrunk a LOT (washed on cold and 10min in the dryer to get rid of wrinkles). Also, the bottom hem stitching was not stretchy, so the hem puckers on one top. I wouldn't buy their clothes for myself again.

HTH

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007

EllasMum
08-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Melissa - were the tops you bought t-shirts or blouses? I have a Joe t-shirt for myself that I have worn once but not yet washed... I will be quite disappointed if it shrinks! Wondering if I maybe shouldn't put it in the dryer? I have some of the Joe pyjama pieces for myself and like them quite alot. The pyjama pants are quite thin material but it is nice and soft after washing. I would buy them again.

bubbaray
08-25-2007, 11:04 PM
All the stuff I bought (for the girls and me) was knits, not woven material.

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007