PDA

View Full Version : Don't bother with www.comfortliving.com!!!

Sadie S
04-13-2001, 01:27 PM
I ordered a Colgate mattress from www.comfortliving.com back in January. They let me know that the item was on order but should be received within 3 wks. Three weeks later they put me off until "early April." Mid-April is here and the best they can tell me is that Colgate is a small company and can't keep up with the demands, and they couldn't give me a number for Colgate or a new shipping date.

I made a call to a local retailer that sells Colgate and they said that this is just not true, and that they receive shipments from Colgate all the time. I also contacted www.babycatalog and heard the same thing.

I called customer service at Comfortliving and they just said, "Well, then if you can get it somewhere else, then do it!" So I cancelled my order and will receive my mattress from Baby Catalog in about a week now. I can't believe a company can stay in business like this!!!

Sadie S

mom@home
04-19-2001, 01:28 PM
I'm very surprised to hear about your bad experience with comfortliving. I ordered a peg perego pliko bubble stroller from them and they were very prompt with their delivery. I ordered it on a friday and received it the following tuesday. Hopefully your experience was just an isolated incident because yours is the first negative story I've heard about this website.

mom@home
04-19-2001, 01:28 PM
I'm very surprised to hear about your bad experience with comfortliving. I ordered a peg perego pliko bubble stroller from them and they were very prompt with their delivery. I ordered it on a friday and received it the following tuesday. Hopefully your experience was just an isolated incident because yours is the first negative story I've heard about this website.