PDA

View Full Version : Fisher-price vibrate bouncer chair

shandrin
04-16-2001, 02:01 PM
Has anyone else had problems with their motor not coming on?
It will work but i half to bang the motor unit to get it too.
The battery works fine, it appears to be a bad connection with the vibrate thingy, it's only 3+mths old. I will be contacting f.p but i'm still annoyed at the problems with it.
*hopefully* f.p will handle it! Anyone else had this type of difficulity? thanks.

ebwhowe
04-21-2001, 11:03 PM
I thought it was just me! I keep changing the batteries but always thought there was something the matter with the motor. Now I too will be calling FP. Thanks

shandrin
04-23-2001, 04:40 PM
I spoke with f.p and they are sending me a new footrest since the motor is attached to that. It's coming by snail mail though so i'm not to pleased with that, i asked was their not another way to send it that was faster, they said no, so here i wait for my footrest while mine only *sometimes* works with a hard bang on the motor.:)

pearsoka
05-07-2001, 05:04 PM
I've had the exact same problem. What did you hear from fp?

mlentovich
05-08-2001, 09:43 PM
We had the same problem with our TWO chairs (I have twins) and the company was great. They sent us two brand new chairs, and they arrived in a few days. We sent the other two to my mother-in-laws house so we didn't have to bring them back and forth. Good luck

pearsoka
06-05-2001, 09:28 PM
I also called FP about my malfunctioning bouncey seat. They promptly sent a new motor/foot rest. Of course, I now need to swap the old one out which requires a screwdriver!

shandrin
06-09-2001, 09:18 AM
They sent me a new footrest, took a bit though which was a bit of a pain since my son really liked the vibrate feature. Interesting when i got my new footrest it sounded like a 'stronger' motor than the one i had that came with the chair.
Hopefully this one will last longer? ;-)