PDA

View Full Version : Avoid http://www.barebabies.com

davem
04-06-2002, 05:48 PM
False web advertising on shipping dates, false promises about shipping dates, getting the runaround, being rude to you on the phone when you call -- these are some of the things you might run into with these folks. Proceed with caution.

sophia
04-09-2002, 09:42 AM
I ordered from barebabies.com and received my item early. The employees were extremely helpful to me. I am a new mom and I was nervous about ordering online. They answered all my questions and I tracked my package all the way to my front door. My credit card wasn't charged until my item shipped. I have now ordered my high chair from them. There is a backorder on the high chair, but I am willing to wait for their arrival from Italy. Peg Perego products are well worth the wait.

JenM
07-22-2002, 12:50 AM
I also had no problem ordering from them. I called first, made sure it was in stock, and received the item (a Pali linen crib set at a big discount) in a couple of days. So I had no problem. They were very nice on the phone, and very responsive on email.

kathsmom
07-22-2002, 04:25 PM
davem,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with barebabies.com. I had a very good experience with them. I ordered a 2001 Peg Perego Venezia stroller from them from their outlet. I called them on the phone and asked questions. They were very nice and helpful. My stroller arrived within 10 days (had to come from the factory). I was able to track the item through their UPS site. I hope you have better luck with them if you order again. I would recommend using them.

Toni - mom to Katherine and baby boy on the way

sbirmantaz
07-23-2002, 06:20 AM
I also ordered a bedding set and had no problems. I got it when they said I would and was able to track the shipment.