PDA

View Full Version : Poor customer service: Evenflo

caroliner
04-08-2002, 05:12 PM
I am trying to get product instructions for a product my sister in law gave me second hand from this company. I left my information on the website twice and received nothing. So, I called the 800 number and they just leave you on hold forever!

tjham
05-18-2002, 09:50 PM
I have to say that I have had good luck with Evenflo. I have called about 5 or 6 things that I have bought at yard sales and always received what I needed. Thay even sent me a new end bumper for a baby gate at no charge. Some of the stuff was "Gerry" which was bought out by Evenflo in 1996. They have the instruction sheets on file and send out photocopies, but that's fine with me. I hope you try again and have better luck!

caroliner
06-03-2002, 02:55 PM
This is a follow up to my original post. After literally months, I finally was able to get the car seat instructions from Evenflo. It took me several weeks to get through to a live person on their 800 line. They had a message on there telling callers to visit the website, which is where I started off requesting instructions. Finally, after many, many attempts and a letter to the company, they sent me about 5 copies of carseat instructions. I have to say that was a very bad experience. I recently received a second hand swing from my SIL that was made by Graco and had a 100% opposite experience. The instructions were on the web and I was quickly and easily able to download them. I called to order a replacement part and got right through.