PDA

View Full Version : Storkavenue.com- Bad service!!!!

justinsmom
07-31-2002, 11:32 PM
I recently ordered baptism announcements (online) from storkavenue.com and somehow my order was not transmitted through to their processing center (They did manage to get my credit card number). A few days later I get a call telling me what had happend, so I gave them my order again (this time over the phone). And instead of offering to pay the next day shipping charge, I got stuck with it. Had the order not gotten screwed up it in their system would have have made it to my house in time. I've ordered a lot of things online and this was by far one of my worst experiences yet.

suzska
08-02-2002, 06:24 AM
I ordered Evan's birth announcements from Stork Avenue and had no troubles. Okay, I think I had trouble with the order going through (I can't remember now) or I wanted to make sure they got the ink colors right (different for announcements and thank you's), so I called them right away after placing the order online. Everything was okay.

LailaCa
10-02-2002, 05:46 PM
I ordered my announcements from Stork Avenue and had wonderful service with quick delivery. They even called me when my order with his picture was received. Everything was 100% beautiful and everyone has commented on the beauty of these announcements.