PDA

View Full Version : Combi Diaper Bags - WHERE ARE THEY???

mommychic
11-12-2002, 10:15 PM
I totally have to bitch about the lack of Combi Diaper Bags in the stores these days. I really WANT to see an Urban Sling in real life and have visited 3 Buy Buy Baby stores in search of it!! I also wanted to check out their Tote hoping it's organized nicer than the Gap's. No such luck. The only Combi's I'm able to locate are the fashion bag (small!), the traditional, and the one with the photo flap (whatever?) Where are the really good popular ones? Why are they not instock and why the !@#% doesn't BRU carry them???

Just had to vent!!! No more driving around the tri-state area for me. From now on, I'm calling the stores ahead of time to make sure they have what I'm searching for instock!!!

Thanks for listening!
Lisa

egoldber
11-12-2002, 10:29 PM
I think that the Urban Sling has been more popular than expected. Many stores (including on-line ones) are often out of them. I recently added the Combi Traditional to my collection and it is a VERY nice bag. It can be worn messenger style as well if need be. One thing I like about it is that the strap is detachable and you can add a nicer, more padded strap if you like. I added an aftermarket cell phone holder to mine and it works great.

I also really wish that BRU would carry the Combi bags. It seems like they are missing a big opportunity there.

HTH,

jojo2324
12-06-2002, 02:11 AM
Lisa, I was just at a BuyBuyBaby on Long Island and they had them. Maybe one near you just got a shipment in? BTW, bought one and I love it.

Momof3Labs
12-06-2002, 11:12 AM
Lisa

I saw the urban sling at The Baby's Room (aka USA Baby). Do you have one of these stores near you? If you do, and they don't have the bag in stock, find out if they can get it from another store - that might be faster.

Lori
mommy to Colin Daniel 9/28/02

SASM
12-11-2002, 08:01 PM
I have seen Combi US bags at independently-owned stores associated with Baby Express (www.babyexpressstores.com). For the record, I own one and it is a pretty neat bag, although it looks ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS on me (granted I am 8 months pregnant)!! Hope this helps. ;-)

Sharyn
EDD #1 01.21.03

August Mom
01-24-2003, 04:26 PM
They had Combi bags at USA Baby the last time I was there. HTH