PDA

View Full Version : Venting about Chicco Mamma

Juley
12-10-2002, 01:19 PM
Can you believe they only have ONE person in their customer service department??? ONE!!! I'm still in shock. My son constantly gets his arm stuck between the tray and the top rounded part of the legs. I mean he gets it seriously stuck where he cries out in pain. I've left three messages and still no return call. The operator told me that she's a little behind but would return my call. I thought this was a bigger company??? ARGHHH!~~~~ I'm so angry right now!

Sorry, had to vent.

muskiesusan
12-10-2002, 03:33 PM
I would email them. I have always gotten excellent service via email from Rosalyn. I can't find the email address, but it should be on the website.

Good Luck!
Susan

megsmom
12-10-2002, 03:47 PM
We had this problem with dd too in the beginning and a quick fix was to roll up two receiving blankets and stuff them in the space there between the legs and tray pretty tightly. I also have the chair up at the highest setting now and that keep the tray a bit more over this area.

I really think the Chicco chair could be designed so much better to fit babies and allow less food spillage. Also consider contacting CPSC about this since it's a safety issue (wouldn't hurt mentioning this to Chicco, might get their butts rolling!) Maybe we'll all get new chairs!

Jen
mom to Meghan
born 7/13/01