PDA

View Full Version : ROAR!!!!!!

Rachels
01-29-2003, 11:56 AM
Here's the other thing that goes with mommy-brain apparently: INDECISIVENESS!!! A friend of mine had her second baby two months ago, and I still haven't sent a gift. Why? Because I can't decide on one. I want to send something for her 2-year-old, too, and I can't land on a place that has stuff I want for both kids.

What's up with the lounge, as long as I'm bitching already? There seems to be a sudden widescreen format that I can't get rid of...

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

gour0
01-29-2003, 01:37 PM
have you tried to change your text size? On my computer it's View on the menu bar and then text size.

newbelly2002
01-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Do we have the same friends, Rachel?

A good friend of mine had her second baby on October 18. She also has a daughter who will be 3 in APril. I bought a gift within a week or two after the birth, but contracted an unexplainable (read: hormonal), paralyzing fear of the post office. It sat on our front table for over a month. Last Thursday, I realized that not only had I still not mailed the darn thing but that at three months the baby had OUTGROWN it. I had to go out, buy something entirely new for both babies, and get DH to mail it off before they outgrew those too.

Sigh. Well, at least your friend is a Mommy so she is sure to understand.

Paula