PDA

View Full Version : I know I am certifiable...

flagger
01-29-2003, 06:29 PM
I just called Ms. Flagger and said can we PLEASE go shopping this weekend at the outlet malls (Concord Mills, NC)! I don't know what came over me.

I think the winter blahs are beginning to drive me batty. I try and walk 2.2 miles every day and haven't been able as much this month as I like because of the weather.

jojo2324
01-29-2003, 08:44 PM
MR FLAGGER...By all means, feel free to come visit me in NY. We could gripe about the weather (it's snowing!? again??!) and you could get in your walking whilst we shop...I've got outlets near me! :)

darebear
01-29-2003, 08:59 PM
Joanne,

Which outlets are you near? I am in NY and used to go to Tanger all the time. But now my DH has limited to me to twice a year. Although sometimes I can sneak in a visit with my stepmom.

Allison

jojo2324
01-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Yeah, Tanger! I am also on a limited visit basis, because Gannon has so much clothing right now.

But I introduced my mother to it a few months ago and she's an addict...

flagger
02-01-2003, 11:14 PM
The report from the day was an expense of just over $220 including Lunch at TGIFriday's. Some of those outfits are just soooooooooooo cute, we couldn't resist. Nice that Carter's has no limit on their return policy as far as time.

Our outfits for 0-3, 3-6 6-9 and 12 months are pretty now even. It was great to get out of the house for 8 hours. Though the outlet mall got a bit stuffy with the crowds about 3pm.

mamahill
02-03-2003, 12:13 AM
Congratulations! Now to begin the laundry ;). And lunch at Friday's - I LOVE their wings...