PDA

View Full Version : Would you believe I can't sleep?!

Rachels
02-06-2003, 12:58 AM
AAAARRRRRRGGGGH! My little sweetheart has been snoozing peacefully sine eight, and here it is, almost midnight, and my exhausted self is still wide-eyed. I am so used to being up that I can't doze off. Can you believe it?! She sleeps a lovely four-hour stretch, and I miss the whole thing. I've been resting the whole time, but finally just got up. I'm having some chamomile tea. Grrrrrrrr. Why do the sleep gods hate me? Why? Why?

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

newbelly2002
02-06-2003, 04:10 AM
I was in the same case 2 nights ago. Dante dozed off at 8 and there it was 2:00 AM and I'm awake with sleep no where in sight. Oh the irony.

Paula

Rachels
02-06-2003, 11:18 AM
I finally fell asleep at 1:30. Abigail had a great night. She woke briefly around midnight, but went right back to sleep. Then she woke up her usual few times, but again went right back to sleep. I thought we were in for it because the little bugger was WIDE awake at 5:30 (which NEVER happens-- I thought I was probably just going to expire). However, I didn't get up, didn't really talk to her, didn't turn on any lights, and at 6:15 she dozed back off and slept until almost ten. I feel GREAT.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

nigele
02-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Wow - that's great!! Even though Thomas is sleeping better these days, he still wakes once during the night and then wakes for good at 5:00. Ugh! I'm glad you had a good night after all.