PDA

View Full Version : EPregnancy Magazine

jd11365
02-13-2003, 09:28 PM
In December I ordered Epregnancy magazine, with the thought of getting a free Boppy pillow as one of the first 1,00 paid subscriptions. The lady on the phone told me I was one of the first to order and should have no problem getting the pillow. Well it's now February...no magazine...no Boppy. I called the magazine and they told me I wouldn't get my first magazine until March and no Boppy for me. By then I will be 8 months pregnant...not much more use for a PREGNANCY magazine. And to boot, you should only know the hoops I have to go through now to cancel my order and get a refund!

angusmom
02-14-2003, 11:34 AM
I'm sorry to hear about this. About a month ago I saw an issue of this magazine in my Dr's office and thought it was a great magazine. When I got home I went online and requested a free issue from their web site. I still haven't got the free issue yet, come to think of it, but it's been only four weeks and I think they said it could take 6-8. I'm not pregnant yet, so thanks for the warning if I want this magazine to do me any good I better subscribe now!

Hope everything turns out OK in the end for you - that you get your Boppy and/or a refund!

tiaz2088
03-23-2003, 05:00 PM
The exact same thing happened to me. I emailed the magazine saying I wanted a subscription when I first found out I was pregnant. 3 months later nothing, so I called them. 2 months later I finally received my first issue with the bill. My baby will be 6 months old and I'll still be getting this magazine.

I agree, this magazine has HORRIBLE service.

jd11365
03-23-2003, 11:18 PM
BTW...still no magazine and my account was charged 2 months ago. I am very upset with this service!

Momof3Labs
03-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Why not just dispute the charge with your credit card company? Send a letter to the magazine, cancelling your subscription and requesting a refund, and send a copy of the letter to your credit card company. Most credit cards will remove the charge right away - one of the big perks of paying by credit card!

angusmom
03-24-2003, 12:30 PM
I still haven't received my free issue of ePregnancy yet either. When I posted before it had been four weeks. Now it would be about 10 weeks? And I haven't gotten anything. How terrible!

On the flip side, I have never had ANY trouble with Fit Pregnancy magazine.

tiaz2088
03-29-2003, 08:24 PM
Just wanted to update the latest. I received my free Boppy today. I am totally shocked! No letter enclosed saying who it was from, nothing.

It still doesn't make up for the fact that I had to contact them 3 times to get a subscription that I will have when my baby is 6 months old. They really need to get it together!

Tia

APG
03-30-2003, 02:17 PM
i requested a free magazine in October---i still have not gotten it and i'm due in 4 weeks

angusmom
04-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Just another update from me. What a pity this magazine is such a mess organizational-wise. I was at the Dr's office again a few days ago and read the latest issue in the waiting room. It's a fabulous magazine, but I still have yet to receive my free issue. I wonder what their problem is. Someone is asleep at the switch!