PDA

View Full Version : Kidsline Sheets

August Mom
02-16-2003, 09:05 PM
I am so annoyed. My mom bought us sheets to match our Kidsline Pocket Teddy-themed nursery. They are really cute, with teddy bears all over. They are 100% cotton. I washed them in cold water and dried them on low. They still shrunk and do not fit on the mattress. They are starting to rip from DH and I trying to wrestle them on the mattress. Ugh! And, of course she bought them at Baby Depot with their horrible return policy so there's no chance they'll take these defective things back.

Thanks for letting me vent.

angusmom
02-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Did you try calling Kidsline directly to address the problem? They should have some kind of manufacturer's warranty. If you're really nice manufactuirers will usually take care of the problem. Kidsline's web site is at:
http://www.kidslineinc.com/

Good luck!

alandenisefields
02-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Hi!

Thanks for using our message boards.

We agree! That is very aggravating! We also think you should contact the manufacturer and see what they can do to replace the sheets. Let us know what happens.

If the sheets have shrunk so much, they may be dangerous for you to use for your baby to sleep on. We urge you NOT to use them and get a replacement ASAP that fits properly.

best wishes,
alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS

mama2be
02-18-2003, 03:34 PM
I sound like a broken record, becasue i give this advice all fo the time...but remind KidsLine that you active on the boards and will update good vs bad customer service from them.

I mean you have the authors of Baby Bargains wanting to know the outcome...if that doesn't get you new sheets I don't know what will...

Good luck!!!