PDA

View Full Version : One Step Ahead - 3 requests, still no catalog!

Jen841
03-11-2003, 11:37 AM
My sister-in-law wants to get me the On Step Ahead backpack diaper bag. I wanted to look at it a bit more closely so I requested a copy of the catelog on line, 3 times now since the beginning of the year. No catalog to date, and I am now going to go with another option. They say it takes 6-8 (???) weeks to send a catalog which is outrageous! I am a loyal customer to companies that offer good service to their customer, and I am quick to share unpleasant stories. This is one of the unpleasant ones!

MartiesMom2B
03-11-2003, 11:44 AM
Wow I'm suprised that you haven't received a catalog. I didn't even sign up and they have sent me one. I don't understand why it would take so long to send one. I think they have a website too if you'd like to shop that route - even though when I get mad at a store, I usually stay mad at that store!

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03

angusmom
03-11-2003, 12:54 PM
This totally shocks me too! I never signed up for their One Step Ahead catalog or their Leaps & Bounds catalog and I get them all the time whether I want them or not!

Do you have friends or neighbors with babies or small children? Maybe one of them has a copy they can loan you if you put the word out. :)