PDA

View Full Version : not really bitchin' but this sux!!!!

mama2be
04-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Gee i don't think i've ever used this forum before..

we spent the whole week-end preparing our yard for Sod (carpeted grass...not seeds). Well we raked up our old grass (which was really green weeds) and I refused to use a "killer" since I didn't want all of my bugs and salamanders etc... killed...or dogs bringing the stuff in on their feet. So our yard is all mud (raining all week)...so I called the sod company to deliver the sod and it is not even pulled from their sod farms for 2 more weeks, thus delivery after that.

I have three dogs, one of which has huge paws (they all have big paws but one has HUGE paws) and now for the next three weeks I get muddy dirty paws in the house...

Anyway just wanted to tell my "this sux" story...

mamahill
04-08-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm sorry :(. On a whim, though, I went searching for a solution for you...

http://www.dogbootcompany.com/

Now just teach them to take off their shoes when coming in the house. :) haha - my cats are indoor cats, but I'm almost tempted to get some, just because I think these dogs look so cute! Maybe you could get Tristan a matching pair, and then all the "kids" will have matching shoes...

mama2be
04-08-2003, 03:59 PM
OH my I adore you...thanks for pulling that up and searching. When Steve comes home I can ask "honey can I get some wool diaper covers and these shoes for the dogs"...with all fo the mud they'll need the huge 8 inch ones!!!

Wish they had partnered with Robeez or Babyshooes to give us some designs to choose from...well no maybe best not to tempt me with wanting more than one pair per dog :)...

Thanks sweetie!!!...they are cute!!!

mamahill
04-08-2003, 05:21 PM
I didn't even THINK about a partnership with Robeez... I think you're ON to something! Oh woman, I am giggling over here, imagining all your kids in matching Robeez. Or 8-inch boots. Hoo boy, I think I need more sleep...