PDA

View Full Version : Peg Perego customer service SUCKS!

nigele
04-23-2003, 09:56 AM
This is the third time I have had a problem with a replacement part that Peg Perego has sent me. I have had problems with both my stroller and my car seat, which is bad enough, but after sitting on hold for at least 10 minutes every time, then being sent the wrong #@*$^%* part, I am fed up!!! I spent over $450 for these two items - I would have thought that they would have better quality control in both the original manufacturing of their products and their customer service. Argggghhhhhhhh...

lvp49
04-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Threre is someone on the PP board right now who is raving about the great service she got from Perego. They sent her a new stroller because her paint was peeling. Maybe you could contact her and see who she dealt with. Here's the link.

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-ppstrollers&msg=14454.1&ctx=0

COElizabeth
04-24-2003, 04:33 PM
Lisa,

I don't know where you bought them, but the store might be willing to help. When I worked at The Right Start during my pregnancy, we would try to help customers who were having problems getting through to customer service, etc.

Elizabeth
Mom to James
9-20-02

nigele
04-24-2003, 06:16 PM
Thanks, Elizabeth, but I've tried that route, too, and it did me no good. The store was USA Baby and they told me they had contacted the sales rep numerous times and had not heard back from them. I don't know if they are fibbing!