PDA

View Full Version : Hate the damn flu!!!!

liya
05-27-2003, 06:28 PM
OMG since sunday ive been stuck with this small flu that a little kid had and obviously i had to get it because im so prone to little kids colds.....Its been horrible all this aching and sneezing and headaches and vomiting....eiiiiiiwwwww i think i got stuck with 2 flu's at once and i know the vomiting one was viral cause my poor baby boy had it yesterday.....Im sooooo worried that hell get stuck with this other aching flu, today hubby had to stay home and watch him all day and all ds wanted was mommy...It broke my heard and got me soooo upset..Plus to top it all off all flu's come to an end with my asthma im sooo prone to it, so i called the pneomologist and her secretary told me she wanst in until thrusday...Jesus 2 more days with this thing and I may well die.....AAAAAAAAARRRHHHHHHHHGGG! I ahte feeling like s#@[email protected] ds wants to nurse all day, maybe its his way of saying:"mommy im feeling bad" ill be soo upset if he gets this..Im really hoping he doesnt...Anyhow thanks for letting me vent, since i can hardly speak typing is my only way...

Marisa6826
05-27-2003, 06:32 PM
Oh Linda-

I'm so sorry you're feeling so yucky. All three of us were sick all weekend long, too. I got the worst of it. Thank God Jonathan was home to take care of Sophie.

All I can recommend is lots of chicken soup. Fortunately, Sophie gets formula so I was able to drug up on cold medicine.

Feel better soon Girlie!

-m