PDA

View Full Version : F@#$!@$ D!@!# USPS.......

liya
06-09-2003, 01:10 PM
I ordered a package from Colleen at naturalbabies, shes so nice, anyhow she sent me the package via priority USPS.. I emailed her saturday because already a week had gone by and i still didnt have my package which was kindda odd cause Priority takes like max 4 days to get here and reg mail takes like 1 week..So sent her an email asking her the shipping method she used and she wrote me back telling me that the package had been shipped and that it already had arrived(i asked her to put delv confirmation on it)...So i waited till today to see if just in case the maiman brought it...And by george, NOTHING!!!!So i called up the post office in charge of my area and the A@@#hole had the audasity to tell me that he didnt know where the F@#%@#K my package was......What gull, he said that he would try to call me today if he knew where the G@#%@ D#$%M package was(obviously he didnt use all the prophanity)...All's i want to know is wheres my FREAKING package......!!!!I tell him that its an urgent package and that i need it for my son...Arian hasnt been doing so well on sposies there are starting to give him so much rash that his hiney is starting to get scabby bumps..and they hurt believe me they hurt..i have put everything you can think of in that bum but as soon as i put a sposie..BAM!!! The rash comes back.....While they search for the God Forsaken Package my son is screaming from the pain of his bum...I have 3 CD diapes on hand in total right now..Havent recieved the rest...Probably those INCOMPETENT IMBECILS have them too( sorry for anyone who works at the post office or whose husband works at the post office)..I recieved my Happy Heineys(for those of you not CDing its a pocket type diaper) but hey COLLEENS package has the JB inserts in it...Im planing to wash them up and use them with a hemp prefold I have and doublers(lots of them) in the meanwhile...but that still doesnt give me enough for the day....ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMN THE POST OFFICE...I asked him if i could go pick them up later when the trucks came back and he said that he didnt think so because he didnt know where the package was and there was no cetainty as to when he would know......All i remember are his last words: "these things happen sometimes"...yeah i know bunghole do you have to stick it up in my crudy face....thanks for letting me vent

Edited to say now theres 3 packages missing.....One from mother ease, one from colleen and the other from zen...............CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd edit now theres like 5 ....and the post office lady confesed that my reg guy is out cause he hurt himself and they have all the boxes screwed up.....it figures....

AngelaS
06-10-2003, 06:13 AM
So does this mean you haven't gotten my package either? Geez....I'd definately be griping. I think I'd pack up and go down there!

liya
06-10-2003, 11:44 AM
NO havent gotten it yet..Sucks sucks sucks!!!

gravymommy3
06-10-2003, 05:40 PM
Hey Linda,

I sent your stuff today priority, insured, so hopefully they will get it to you. It is amazing what they get away with...

Hang tight - you will really like my package :)