PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT BUY FROM LITTLE MISS LIBERTY

Dusty
06-09-2003, 08:58 PM
Their customer support is non-existent; the sheets that supposedly will not come off do not go on to begin with. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

mama2be
06-09-2003, 09:24 PM
I have one of their cribs but i bought it from someone...I'd have to second that their one gal who is incharge of CS is AWFUL!!!! If you go on ebay you'll find that another company sells round sheets too :)...

KatieKate
06-10-2003, 03:57 PM
I could not agree MORE!!! This is the absolute worst company that I have EVER dealt with. This is in both terms of PRODUCT and CUSTOMER SERVICE. They absolutely refused to admit any fault on sending MY crib to someone else and would not fix it.
I ordered this crib in January. They told me that I would receive it in February. I finally received two mattresses and NO crib in MAY and had to call on a daily basis to find it. No one would call me back. When I finally got ahold of someone, rather than just sending me another one, they made me wait until they found where it was sent. I filed a complaint with their so-called customer service, and they have the AUDACITY to tell me that it is not their fault that they put my shipping labels on two boxes with matresses. They tried to blame it on FEDEX, like I am some kind of idiot!! As if FEDEX picks up there "unlabled boxes and puts Little Miss Liberty Labels on them!! Unbelievable!! To top it off, the second time I ordered from them, they sent me the wrong thing AGAIN!! Had my crib been a "regular" crib I NEVER would have ordered from them again. From this point on, I would rather make my own crib sheets than order from them again!!

A Complete NIGHTMARE!! I hope that I never run across this kind of frustration again. I ordered all of my stuff on-line and had no problems with any other companies.

Companies like this should not be in business. Save yourself a migraine!!

There is just one lady who works their customer service and she should be shot!@!
Kate