PDA

View Full Version : IM SO ANNOYED......long rant

liya
06-18-2003, 07:43 PM
Ok im telling this story cause im pissed, annoyed and whatever other feeling you might care to think off at my stupid friends and other stupid people that just dont follow the THUMPER(form BAMBI) advice "if you cant say something nice..." you know how it goes..Anyhow i had a really close friendship with my next door neighbor but she moved like about 2 years ago and even though we have tried the friendship has just about faded because of the distance...But today she decides to stop by, without even anouncing herself...knocks on the god damn window, hard as hell ill have you know, almost woke up the baby while I was sitting in the living room minding my own business her daughter slams the door open while i had on a shirt and paties cause it was hot as heck...I mean i know it was my fault for leaving the door lock open but there i was flat in my freaking underpants when her kid comes and opens the god damn door with out even giving me time to answer to her obnoxious knowck on my window...HOW RUDE...Im sorry i know shes a little kid and I sure as heck dont blame her but i do blame her freaking mom for not having the decency to tell her kid to wait for me to open the freking door...
So there i was telling her to please give me a min to put some pants on and she just bluntly opened the $#^%$ door and sat in my living room...COME RIGHT IN WHY DONT YOU.....S%$$T....GEEZZZZ so anyhow i put my pants on and i come and politely just tell her not to knock on my god damn window and she tells me shes not a genie that knows everything...I MEAN COME ON....she has two freaking kids it doesnt take a huge brain analysis to know that 4 month olds sleep and not to knock in a window as if the world were about to end...Since i just wanted to get rid of her i just smiled(MISS UNIVERSE SMILE HERE) and let her talk about whatever it is she was talking about and all of the suddent there it was...."Oh, LINDA YOU HAVE GOTTEN SOOOO FAT....." WTF $#^%$&%^*&(Y^(*&^(&^Y(&^&%# i dont go to anyones house and offend them..I mean I know im FAT DAMN IT I DONT NEED ANYONE TO REMIND ME OF IT....My gosh whats worse of all is that its not only her..People are sooo f%#%@#ing rude they just dont respect that sh^*& that crap hurts your feelings and if your self esteem is in the lumps that just sucker punches it right out....So i was like you know "her name" ive been noticing youve been packing on the pounds as well...Are you pregnant.....????? She gave me the "your such a b^%ch look and took her annoying/mibehaving kid and went on her marry way....

*sigh* thanks for letting me vent

farsk
06-18-2003, 09:10 PM
Linda,

I hate self-centered, self-absorbed, inconsiderate people with no sense of boundries! It's clear to me that this person is not your "friend", for with friends like that, who needs enemies! I have a "friend" that your "friend" reminds me of....she didn't even offer her condolences when I told her (to her face) that my 26 year old cousin (who was 10 months older than me) was killed by a drunk driver. She simply replied...."let's watch the video of my new house."

The nerve! Bitch away, we're here for you!

-Shannon
Mom to Ellen (EDD 7/28/2003)

jal
06-18-2003, 09:51 PM
Are you sure that distance is what has made this friend ship fad???

We have friends that moved 500 miles away, but we're still close (given the distance).

liya
06-18-2003, 10:16 PM
Really no its the nosy attitude and the piss off coments...Im the one that has taken some distance from it all...

AngelaS
06-19-2003, 06:32 AM
I may be fat, but you're ugly (or a b!tch) and I can diet.

I'm sorry! She's SO rude and you're right to be annoyed. ((((HUGS)))

MartiesMom2B
06-19-2003, 12:11 PM
Linda:

How annoying. In the mornings you can usually find me in my pj bottoms and just a bra on. I would kill someone if they walked in me on this way. I can't believe your "friend" said that you were fat. That's not a friend. What a b!tch!!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

Lori in NJ
06-19-2003, 12:36 PM
OMG!!!!!!! I have NEVER heard anything SO rude in my entire life!!! I guess it's ironic to me b/c I am friends w/several women on my block and as much as they always say "you're welcome to stop over any time" I ALWAYS call first b/c I know I would want the same respect. I've been on VERY limited activity during my pregnancy and I know I'd said to several "I'm always home..." I can't tell you how grateful I am they left contact to the phone. I don't always want to shower, look presentable, put on proper clothes etc. and entertain!

Sometimes it's difficult to sever ties when you feel like there is a past and some history behind you, but in this case, I think you're all done. With "friends" like her, who in the hell needs enemies??? The woman invades your privacy, crosses the line, AND offends you? Good riddance!

--Lori

Melanie
06-20-2003, 05:35 PM
That's awful! I totally KWIM, you say nothing and be nice, then can't take it anymore, make one comment and suddenly guess who's the biotch?