PDA

View Full Version : It's a good thing I didn't have online access last night

C99
07-01-2003, 09:36 AM
...because I was LIVID after I drove 45 minutes to a WAHM's house to look at some cloth-diapering supplies. She didn't want to give me an exact-time appointment, but told me that she would be home all day. I told her I would be coming in the early evening, but when I rang her doorbell (twice) at 7:30, she wasn't home.

I am SO pissed.

mamahill
07-01-2003, 11:44 AM
Whaaaaa?! That's ridiculous. I'm pissed on your behalf. The nerve. I hope you won't be going back there?;

gravymommy3
07-01-2003, 01:06 PM
I am so sorry she did that to you. Just cause I'm nosey, who was it? I would really like to avoid giving people like that my business. Some people just don't get it.

MartiesMom2B
07-02-2003, 07:56 AM
Caroline:

That's horrible! I'm starting to get really pissed off at the crapiness in customer service that's going around. Why is it so hard to find good service. Did she call you or anything?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

C99
07-02-2003, 07:36 PM
It was Jessica at Babies Under Wraps. Beth mentioned that she got some negative reviews over at the Parents Place boards. How arrogant of me to think that it wouldn't apply to me since I was going over to her house!

Kate888
07-02-2003, 07:59 PM
I've also heard negative reviews about Baby Under Wraps at other boards. I'd totally stay away from this site!! Sorry this happened to you, Caroline!!! This is unbelievable!!!

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

C99
07-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Update: I sent Jessica an e-mail and she said that she was in the backyard. Now I feel like an ass for not going around the back. But still, I rang the doorbell twice & the place seemed empty.

She did seem willing to go out of her way to rectify the situation (even offering to drive to my house w/ all of her inventory), but I am still wary....

Melanie
07-04-2003, 01:31 AM
Sorry that you wasted your time. I don't think you're an ass, if I was expecting someone and I didn't want to miss them, I'd leave a note on the front door to come around back.

I don't know, I mean if she comes to your house and brings you inventory and you pay right then, how can you get screwed?