PDA

View Full Version : Just call him Snoopy

lukkykatt
01-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Because DH is in the doghouse! He just left to go out of town for the week, and I am so aggravated with him!

First of all, this was not a spur of the moment trip - he has known about it for weeks. Second of all, he asked if he could stay an extra night for some R&R - to which I agreed with no problem whatsoever.

Now, on to why I am peeved...he left while I was dropping off DS at school. He left the house a complete mess - I am talking dirty clothes on the floor, dirty dishes around the house, his coat and other miscellaneous objects on my desk in the entry. Not only that, but there were certain things I asked him to do before he left: 1) take out the trash (kitchen can was full to brim, plus he never emptied the upstairs trashcans last week on trash day); 2) take DS' mittens out of his car (which I have been asking him to do for days) - were any of these things done? NO.

I would think if you are leaving your wife alone to take care of 2 kids for a week, the least you could do is not add extra work to her load. Especially if you are staying an extra day to do whatever you feel like doing! x(

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-13-2004, 11:14 PM
...when he comes home come down here for some R&R...:)...or now for that matter...
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

jmofarrill
01-13-2004, 11:35 PM
My dh does this kind of stuff, too. If he doesn't see it, it doesn't exist.

He doesn't "see" a lot of stuff.

pritchettzoo
01-13-2004, 11:58 PM
You should mail him a Milkbone with nothing else in the envelope. Make him wonder. ;)

I think I remember another poster saying there's a service that will ship dog poo...

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

McQ
01-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Tell him to rest up on his day of R&R because he has a lot of chores to do when he gets home!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

amp
01-14-2004, 12:03 PM
It would be pretty funny if you actually had a doghouse and you put a sign on it for his return that read "Welcome Home!"