PDA

View Full Version : FAO problems - update

Lynnie
01-14-2004, 12:01 PM
For those of you who were incorrectly and over charged for shipping: they are making a list of customers who got ripped off and sending it up to "management" so you may want to call the 800-207-2885 number again and get put on the list.

I just got off the phone with fao after i discovered yesterday that they put an additional $20 charge through (for extra shipping, apparently on the items that were out of stock and therefore cancelled....) on my credit card. The CS rep I spoke with was actually very nice - her name is Jody, and she agreed that I was overcharged $22.65 for shipping, and that she would write up a report and send it to management in hopes that I could get reimbursed by them, and not have to resort to challenging the order with my credit card.

She also gave me the name of a person at management: Jerry Welsh, and his fax number is 800-276-0170. I am going to fax all of the info to him, and if he can't help me by reimbursing me for the order that I cancelled, he will hopefully be able to refund the erroneous and unauthorized additional $22.65 that I was charged. Plus, it will just serve as more documentation for my credit card company.

So, maybe, hopefully one of these two people will be able to help anyone else in the same boat.