PDA

View Full Version : Grrr the "curse" already!

SeekerMage
01-22-2004, 03:10 AM
I got my visit from Aunt Flo, the curse, my friend, the flood has arrived already! Yep that evil period of the month is here. Noooo no break for me, not even a lousy month! Evil SIL got 10 months...and I dont even get a fricken fracken month!!!!!!! I was under the assumption that you atleast got a month or so if you were nursing....guess I was wrong, I know everyone is different but still...it would have been nice. :(

Ok Im done ranting now...gotta go find some chocolate, now I not only have hormones but PMS to boot...yeah can you sense the excitement?

bluej
01-22-2004, 08:49 AM
It may be a fluke period. It's not uncommon to get one and then not get another for several months. I know how much it sucks. I was surprised when mine returned at 4 mos. I had 8 and 10 months off w/ the other two. Here's to hoping that this is just a mini period and you won't see it again for another 8 months or so!

sntm
01-22-2004, 10:30 AM
Yup, I had a clot and maybe a day of bleeding at around 3 months and nothing since. (cross fingers, salt over shoulder, please, please, please...)

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

brubeck
01-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Also, if you go on the minipill the periods should stop completely until you're off it/stop nursing.

brigmaman
01-22-2004, 10:50 PM
Hopefully it will not return for a while, as others said. I got mine 2 months after giving birth, and I nursed as well!