PDA

View Full Version : Waaaahhh I'm so out of touch

MartiesMom2B
01-24-2004, 01:06 PM
My computer is down. I hate stupid Dell and their stupid outsourcing of techs. I don't know when it's going to be fixed. I'm at the library trying to check in with everything. I feel so out of touch with everything and everyone. I hope everyone is doing well.

Why am I so dependant on the computer. AAAAAHHHH.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

mharling
01-24-2004, 01:08 PM
I saw Caroline yesterday and she told me about your computer woes! I was planning on calling you this weekend. I can help you catch up. ;)

http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/snowman.gif Mary & Lane 4/6/03

MartiesMom2B
01-24-2004, 01:23 PM
Please do! The good thing about this whole thing is that I've learned how to install a motherboard, which apparently is a remarkable thing because my computer geek cousin told me that along with the expensive computer repair people that I called. What it boils down to is that Dell can't tell what the problem with the computer is. It could be the power drive, but to have someone come out its $75/hour and then if it needs to replaced it's another $50.00. However if its something else, they told me that I might as well buy another computer. I just bought this one in May 2002! There's actually more to the story, but I'll start crying if I go into it.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03