PDA

View Full Version : Britax Customer Service

wilelm
01-26-2004, 12:04 PM
I'm so pissed off I'm going to give myself an aneurism! I was on hold at Britax for 45 minutes and nobody ever took my call. The RA I bought is missing a part, and I can't even get ahold of them to get the missing part!!!!

Has anybody EVER gotten through???!!!
Sheila
Mother of Miriam, 03/10/03

jesseandgrace
01-26-2004, 09:52 PM
Sheila,

That is so frustrating! Try the carseat board, I bet people there have more experience with this. Also, maybe check and see if they have an e-mail address up on the web and fire off something about the safety of the seat and their liability to you. Can you also try the place where you purchased it?

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-27-2004, 09:35 AM
If Charlotte was hit the same ice storm we are in they are probably not there...
Just throwing that out there since we are only about 3 hours from charlotte and I suspect that is the situation...
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

wilelm
01-27-2004, 06:37 PM
I thought it was kind of weird, but they don't have an E-mail address where you can write them. Although I did fill out their customer service survey online. I called the place I bought it first, but they said to call Britax, and if I had any problems with them, to call them (the place I got it) back. I think that's what I'm going to do. Maybe they have a magic number where calls are answered...

Sheila

wilelm
01-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. I'm in Columbus, OH, and we aren't that bad.

Sheila

Rachels
01-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Oh, that's true. I talked to my mom in Charlotte yesterday, and she couldn't even make it down her driveway. But I still think the place you bought it should step up. If they sold you a defective product, it's their job to fix it.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02