PDA

View Full Version : I am on a roll here.

flagger
02-22-2004, 10:57 AM
But I was tired of Millionaire way before it left the air the first time. We were so looking forward to taping Alias while we watched the last episode of SATC. Now we have to wait two more weeks before a new Alias? It just chaps my hyde.

muskiesusan
02-22-2004, 11:05 AM
I have to vent about Alias, too. When they said last week that it would be 3 more weeks for a new episode, I screamed!!! We just waited forever for that new episode. Its hard enough to remember all the twists and turns week to week, let alone month to month!

Susan
Mom to Nicholas 10/01/01
& Baby #2 due 4/23/04!!!!

houseof3boys
02-22-2004, 12:06 PM
Ditto on Alias! We just went 3 weeks without it and here we are again. :(

bluej
02-22-2004, 02:01 PM
I know, I just don't get it. Do they think that Alias fans are so addicted/loyal that they can string us along like this w/o an uproar? Maybe I'm deluding myself in thinking that Alias has a rather large following, maybe that's not the case at all and it is more disposable than I realize. Anyway, I'm bummed.

sweetbasil
02-22-2004, 06:09 PM
We're chapped here too, Flagger. I swear- by the time it's back on the air, it'll be summer and reruns anyway. That'd be the job to have, huh?! working in a show that produces 10 storylines per season! ;)

McQ
02-23-2004, 11:40 AM
I about freaked last night when I checked my tivo list and Alias wasn't there. So I quickly hopped over to see why it didn't record and was like, Millionaire ~ ick! We don't watch "scenes" in our house because then we just can't wait until the new episode so we didn't know about the 3 week wait. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

amp
02-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Joining the rant....sooo missing Alias! Read somewhere, and have to agree, one new show in 6 weeks is NOT a way to keep a show on the air a long time! WE WANT ALIAS!

lmariana
02-29-2004, 10:35 PM
I thought I was the only one with an Alias obsession! Yes, DH and I have been super put-out by the lack of Alias this season. At least they released the Season 1 & 2 DVD's to give us a temporary fix while we wait.

The next episode better be a great one!

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003