PDA

View Full Version : How LAZY is my husband????

deborah_r
03-10-2004, 02:39 PM
This isn't as much a "bitch" as it is a "I just don't get him". Rather than walking the dog the last two mornings (his job in the AM, mine PM) he actually went through the greater trouble of bringing the dog TO WORK with him because it is "easier". Huh? Well, whatever, at least the dog isn't here stinking up my couch!

Vajrastorm
03-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Oh, how I wish my husband would take my hyperactive dogs to work and get them out of my hair LOL.

pritchettzoo
03-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Oh jeez. I'm picturing our big dumb mutts running amok at DH's firm. Hee hee! One of the partners brings a retired seeing-eye dog with her, but he's well-trained and laid back. Ours, um, they're sweet...

I agree, walking does seem easier than taking a dog to work. Won't he have to walk it once he's there?

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

nitaghei
03-10-2004, 05:06 PM
ROFL!! "Huh?" is right!

Though I wish I could bring my dogs to work - but that would mean driving the monster Suburban instead of my nice old-people sedan!! Not going to happen.

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

mharling
03-10-2004, 05:34 PM
LOL!! I don't get it either; seems much easier to suck it up and get it over with, doesn't it?? :)

Mary
Lane 4/6/03

redhookmom
03-11-2004, 01:11 AM
My DS would call that a lazy man's load. (He learned the expression from his PopPop.)

deborah_r
03-11-2004, 01:34 AM
Yes but at home we have to take the dog down to the ground floor from the 3rd floor (I use the stairs, he uses the elevator), down the hall, out the door, find someplace the picky little bugger is willing to do his business, and then bring him back in. So it KINDA makes since, but I still don't buy that it's easier.

And my dog is pretty wild, but DH doesn't work in a real formal atmosphere :)

jmofarrill
03-11-2004, 07:45 PM
http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/ups/sicdeth/headscratch.gif I really don't get things like that. Which sucks, cause I'm married to a man who does those kinds of things. LOL Sometimes I don't know if I should be irritated or amused. http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/otn/confused/shrug03.gif