PDA

View Full Version : MIL whine

redhookmom
03-10-2004, 08:33 PM
My MIL e-mails me to let me know that her step-son's girlfrind is sick and I should send her a get well card. I DON'T KNOW HER!! Plus her illness is of a personal nature that my MIL has no business sharing! Just got a 2nd e-mail and MIL is wondering if I have sent a card yet. This proves to me that she is in fact CRAZY!

What I would like to e-mail back:

Dear MIL,
I think it was quite inappropriate of you to share GF's medical info with me and even more inappropriate for you to expect me to send a card, you crazy old lady!!!

papal
03-10-2004, 08:38 PM
LOL.
Jessica.. i know this was a rant.. but you are too funny!!
Based on this behaviour... she does sound a bit crazy to me!! :)

new_mommy25
03-10-2004, 08:39 PM
Lol, I am sorry. FWIW< I would NOT send a card to someone I did not know, ESPECIALLY if their illness is of an personal nature. I think she would be just as uncomfortable recieving one from you as you would be sending it. Maybe your husband could call his step brother and ask if everythings ok and just let him know you guys are there if they need you?

AngelaS
03-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Dear stepson's girlfriend,

MIL told me of your recent case of (VD, yeast infection, name your illness) and I thought I'd send you a little get well note. Along with a warning about said MIL..... even tho you don't know me, I know WAY too much about you. :D

Love, sign your name here....

Bwaaahahahahaha!

bluej
03-10-2004, 09:38 PM
I would be terrified that if she is sharing this information w/ you, what information ABOUT you is sharing and w/ WHO?

KMommie
03-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Angela, that's too good! The next time MY MIL ticks me off, I'm coming to you for "appropriate" responses!!!

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

deborah_r
03-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Angela,

ROTFLMAO!

redhookmom
03-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Angela,

THANK YOU!! I needed that. You are to funny.

I learned the hard way MANY times over not to share ANYTHING with MIL that I don't want everybody in town to know. She has absolutely no boundries.

jmofarrill
03-11-2004, 07:48 PM
You are too funny! I love this - I have to bookmark this thread for future reference...