PDA

View Full Version : Only my DH...

llcoddington
03-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Only my DH would get a ticket while paying a ticket! He went to court this morning to pay a speeding ticket and while there got a parking ticket. Ugh!

I told him we need to budget for tickets. Last year he got a parking ticket and was towed in D.C. Ended up costing us $450.

Lana
mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

JenCA
03-12-2004, 02:23 PM
I am not in anyway trying to play down your frustration with this situation, but I have to say that I laughed out loud when I read that. That is completely something that would happen to me! :)

llcoddington
03-12-2004, 02:32 PM
Ha! I did laugh after I hung up the phone with DH. The things he gets himself into! I'm still mad, but I don't think I will be for long!

Lana
mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

hez
03-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Does your DH use his little-boy voice to tell you he got a ticket? I know EXACTLY when my DH has done something I'm not going to be happy about because his voice sounds 'small' like I won't yell at him if he's acting vulnerable!

It is a funny story that you can laugh at when you're 80 and your kids won't ever believe that you've driven a mile over the speed limit!

mamahill
03-12-2004, 06:28 PM
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. Talk about kicking you while you're down! LOL, thanks for the laugh (sorry it was at your expense) - come on, aren't you laughing a *little* bit? Maybe in a few months...

jmofarrill
03-13-2004, 12:34 PM
OMG, that is something that would happen to my dh. What a sucky experience!

toomanystrollers
03-13-2004, 04:28 PM
I had to laugh too :) better him than you! My Dh would use it as "ammo" for decades - "Remember when you ..." LOL